What type of boxes do we sell?
Check out our Online Store page for more details.
How do I receive my goods?
- Free collection from Coastline Mini Storage, Woonona NSW
- We deliver Australia wide at a minimal cost
How many boxes do I need?
The answer is simple… everybody is different! Some people have a lot of items and some people do not. However, as a general guide and from our experience in the industry, we recommend:
- 1 bedroom unit = 12-16 boxes (approx)
- 2 bedroom house/unit = 20-30 boxes (approx)
- 3 bedroom house/unit = 35-45 boxes (approx)
- 4 bedroom house = 50-65 boxes (approx)
- 5 bedroom house = 70-80 boxes (approx)
- 6 bedroom house = 85-100 boxes (approx)
Don’t worry… If you end up buying too many boxes and you do not need them, we WILL BUY YOUR UNUSED BOXES BACK! No problem!
We also sell wardrobe boxes! These boxes are fantastic and are just like a mini wardrobe. This is a Large tall box which has a rail for you to hang all of your clothes straight out of your wardrobe and into a box! It is quick and easy and you will never throw your clothes into suitcases or on the back seat of your car ever again! These boxes are just fantastic!
Who do we sell boxes to?
The answer to this is simple; anybody and everybody!
- People moving house
- People who are downsizing
- People who are packing their goods to go into storage
- Businesses wanting their business logo on their boxes
Need a hand packing? We can help!
Just drop us a line – we can take the stress out of packing and advise you on what you need and where and how to start the packing process. Packing can be a daunting task. After all, it is not a task that you would undertake every day!
Most people who are about to pack their home, office, garage or business, find the process overwhelming and do not know where to start! This is very normal, which then results in the packing, moving and storing process very stressful. Trust us, we know exactly what is going through your mind when you are about to pack your house or business! Just remember, we are here to help.
When packing your goods, most people ask themselves the following questions:
- Where do I start?
- What do I safley pack my items into?
- Should I put my items in boxes, bags, plastic tubs or a combination of both?
- Which size box, container or bag should I choose to pack my goods into?
- What options are there?
- Where do I buy boxes, plastic tubs and moving bags from?
- Most importantly, how much do they cost and how do I get them home to start the packing process?
- How many boxes do I need?
- What if I purchase too many boxes?
- Which size box is better, there are quite a few to choose from?
- How do I ensure that my glassware and dinner plates, along with my platters and glassware are not damaged during or after the packing process?
- I simply do not have the time and or can not be bothered to arrange a trailer or do multiple trips in my car
Speak with one of our friendly team and within a few minutes, you will be sorted and off and packing!
Why buy boxes from The Fox?
- We are reliable, have been in the industry for 8 years
- We provide unbeatable quality, service and affortdable product
- Fantastic rates!
- We buy back your new unused boxes at full price if you have initially purchased too many boxes from us!
- We also buy-back your used boxes
- Free local delivery in the Illawarra*
- Fast delivery options Australia wide at a minimal cost
- We are a supplier of the storage industry in Australia
- We are a member of the Self Storage Association Australia
- We are the Box and storage experts and we are available to take the stress out of packing and moving.
- Our online store is coming soon!
- We accept payment via cash, debit card and credit card
Need Self Storage?
We also offer storage solutions at Coastline Mini Storage in Woonona NSW.
- This is an undercover premises and is open 6 days a week
- Manager is onsite
- Has 24 hour security survailance
- Is a collection point for all box and merchandise sales
- Free trailer and trolley hire